All Quiet
Second day of April Break, which is actually just a Friday off. There seems to be some rule in our school district that there has to be at least one three day weekend per month during the school year. So, they throw us October and April breaks. The kids haven't fought too much. It's been kind of quiet.
Barry is home. I couldn't sleep last night until he quit snoring. And then I had to wake him up in the middle of the night because he was sleeping slanted on the bed and his feet were in my way. I think we are getting accustomed to sleeping alone LOL! He says he was trying to get under the blanket. From the start of our marriage, I made sure that we slept under separate blankets. It just avoids the inevitable fights for possession. Last night, when I made the bed with clean sheets for Barry, I made the mistake of making the bed with shared blankets. I won't make the mistake again!
Barry has discovered the delight that is Diet Dr Pepper. DAMN!!! Now, he comes home and drinks my soda!!!! He started drinking diet soda when we started dieting, but he didn't like DP or the caffeine. More recently, he has decided he likes it. I am going to the store and get him some of his own...without the caffeine (or, unleaded as we call it)
I am a SCRAPPING fiend!!! I am soooooo feeling the mojo lately. I did this page this morning, and it is my new all-time fave page of my own. Check it out:
credits
2 comments:
You're rockin' the mojo! Love this springy page!
Awesome page.
And we do the two blanket thing too
Post a Comment