Feelin' Fine!!
I had a good day today. Nothing spectacular. Just good. A good day is nice to have. I went to work this morning, and I took Molly with me. I usually leave her with Em, but it has been nice lately, so I brought her. I left for work early because I was out of gas. The gas station was pulling up the pipes in the floor near the soda fountains, so I had to get bottled instead. And they only had one Diet DP so I had to get a Diet Dew too. But, it was OK.
Then, I took Daisy late to school. She was late because she didn't want to walk with her violin. I didn't get mad though....it was OK. I took her and all was well.
I took my car in to the high school for Cory to work on the brakes. He wasn't going to be able to finish it though because he would also need to do a full inspection first. So, I pulled him out of class for nothing when we changed our minds and decided to have him do it at home instead. And it was OK.
I went and got REALLY bad food for lunch. A double cheeseburger and fried zucchini. I have eaten poorly lately and my weight is up. I might have felt bad. My stomach certainly did. But...you guessed it...it was OK.
I guess that I must be in a good place. Nothing has gotten me down today. I'm feeling fine.
I went to work...it was blazing hot and miserable. I'm OK.
I think the rest of the day will go as well. Meaning.....even if something gets screwed up...I don't care. I am having a good day.
Oh, and if you have never had an apple juice slush from Sonic....try one. I got one for Molly (I of course am having my usual Diet Dp) and I tasted it. WOW!!!
1 comment:
I'll trade you HOT for the snow we had yesterday.
I am still stuck on Strawberry lime aid at Sonic.
Post a Comment