I've Had Better
It's been a week. Not the worst week, but far from the best week I have ever had. OK, in fairness, it's just the last few days that have sucked to high Heaven.
Cory had been told by his girlfriend's parents to stay away....or else. He didn't. Two nights ago, we got the "or else". A process server came to slap Cory with an Injunction Prohibiting Harassment. Cory wasn't home, so they said it would be served at school the next day. It wasn't. But, yesterday afternoon, it came. This really sucks. The order plainly states that Ash has been sneaking to see Cory. Not, that he is coercing or forcing her in any way. She can't control her daughter, so she will control my son.
Nonetheless, he saw her without permission, so the injunction is valid. He was warned, so now he has to take his medicine like the main he purports to be. But let me make this clear. She, Ash, is the one who called Cory each and every time. She is the one who would tell him where to be and when. Cory just did as he was told. Now, he should have been a man and said no, but how many 18 year olds who are in love would say no to their girlfriends? I'm not defending Cory, just clarifying and explaining.
Five minutes after he was served, his girlfriend called. I had to take the call and explain to her why she could not call anymore. Injunctions work both ways. She had no idea her mother had done this. The #@$%*@# BITCH didn't even WARN her daughter. It made me wonder if it was a deliberate attempt to get my son in trouble. But, no, she just does this crap. When she told Cory to stay away, she didn't tell Ash that she had demanded it. Ash just thought Cory had dumped her! Nice, huh? Blame it on Cory, so that her daughter's heart is broken but she comes away without dirt on her hands! So, responsibility to explain what had been done and how it works was dumped in my lap. Thanks! Thanks so very much!
A few hours later, Cory is out with his friends. I am home, and there is a knock at the door. It's the police. They are looking for Ash. I tell them she isn't here and Cory is out with friends, skating. Ash has gone missing. We call Cory. He hadn't seen her. We both cooperated fully with the police. What a pain! They even sent A HELICOPTER to my house!!!! I was so PISSED! Wait...not was, still am. The helicopter left while I was talking to the police. I don't know if he signaled them to leave or not. He was annoyed by that too.
I still don't know if Ash was found.
Every kid is home today. They have been sick for a couple of days. Em has been home three days, Daisy two, Cory and Will just today. Molly has been sick too. I am sick today.
This sucks.
So, as you can seen, not the worst week ever. But I've had better.
2 comments:
What a b!tch, the mom. She sounds like a psycho lady. I hope she did not run away and is found. Poor Cory too.
Get feeling better. Everyone.
Umm! Harassment? If the daughter is contacting and seeing Cory of her own free that is not harassment. I am sure law enforcement doesn't appreciate being a party to this. That Mom is an idiot. I am sure her relationship with her daughter will suffer big time.
What about you? I think having a cop and a helicopter show up at your house for no reason is not just irritating but it is harassment! What is this woman's problem?
Plus when you are feeling sick you don't need this!
Post a Comment