Monday, May 19, 2008

Stomach Virus

I was sick last week. So were the kids. I thought by Friday, we were all better. I had no idea. This stomach virus lulls you into thinking you are getting better, then it knocks the crap out of you. I was buying recuperative foods on Friday at Smallmart when the pain hit. A gut wrenching feeling of fire in my abdomen, followed by the overwhelming need to throw up. I hurried home and slammed some Pepto-Bismol tabs. That kept me from puking, but that was all. I was in bed from Friday to Sunday. Molly hurled all over my bed on Saturday AM. Twice. Daisy, who already had this, had it again and was sick.

I went to work today. Why? I have no idea, because I still feel sick. I am as weak as a newborn kitten. I struggled to do my crosswalk stuff and then run some needed errands that wouldn't wait. Now, I am typing. Again, Why??

Dunno. Just thought I would let everyone know that I am sick as a dog. And now...back to bed!

No comments: