Sunday, June 08, 2008

Let Me 'Splain...No, There is no Time, Let Me Sum Up

Going to church and running late. Last day here in this Ward before the move. Will still go when I am here in town cleaning and packing more.

Moving next Saturday. Taking a few things and "roughing it". Coming back periodically over the Summer to clean and pack more.

Emily was caught at 4am Saturday walking around the neighborhood with a friend. She had snuck out. She has to keep a phone in her room. Barry will call during his graveyard shift to make sure she is there and to get her up early for weed pulling as punishment. Was grounded for the summer, but are rethinking a better way.

The traumatic news from before, Cory's girlfriend is pregnant. She wanted an abortion & didn't want her Mom to know. Now Mom knows. Supposed to meet with us last Friday. Canceled. Ash called yesterday. Mom is forcing the abortion. Ash decided now doesn't want. Was getting one because she felt it was the only option. Can't be forced, all she has to do is say no when she gets to the clinic. Wants me to help her. Restraining order is limiting, as is the fact that I am not her mom. I feel helpless and frustrated. Whatever Ash wants, I will support (as will Cory). I just want to make sure it's what she wants. It's natural to have mixed feelings about an abortion, but if she really doesn't want to and does it because she feels forced....it could leave emotional scars. Bad ones.

Life is just WAY TOO EFFING complicated right now. I am exhausted: physically, mentally and emotionally.

5 comments:

janna said...

I am so sorry! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you all Dena! Am so very sorry you are going through such a terrible situation...you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh Dena, so sorry there is so much upheaval. I will pray for your family and for the young lady's decision.

Ann

ZeeLV said...

Gosh, moving in and of itself is a pain in the butt anyway...but to add what you guys are going through right now, man. Know that I'm thinking of you and sending positive thoughts that you guys make it through this. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

TAG - you're it - see my blog!!