Activity Day
Can you believe....I didn't take my camera???!!! I wasn't expecting to stay. I needed to do the dishes and laundry. Fortunately, I had my phone with me. The pictures aren't great, but I will fix them (well, fix them better....I already did a little).
Willy deciding to point his weapon at me.
Daisy and the water balloons that she loves to toss.
My cousin Toni and her little guy Keegan.
Me and Molly...who refused to leave my arms except for the brief trip into Toni's arms when we traded babies for a minute.
And Toni's son Christopher, who didn't remember me and had no idea why I was taking his picture LOL!
I had a surprisingly good time, and my kids had a blast! They played with the slip and slide, the soaker hose, balloons, etc. And ended with Popsicles. I visited with old friends, family, family of old friends and new friends. I got the dishes done, but laundry will have to wait until tomorrow.
2 comments:
What a fun day!
looks like fun!
And boy you are skinny Dena
Post a Comment