Back Home Once Again
I was in Mesa for awhile, packing. It took forever and once again.....I got very little done. I finally decided to screw trying to clean and just throw things I KNOW I want in boxes. Funny thing though....There is very little that I find WORTH keeping. Most is worthless and just clutter. That makes things easier. Barry was supposed to borrow my Dad's truck and trailer to come get furniture. That was last Wednesday. Because of the rain forecast, we decided to put it off. It didn't rain. Now we are going to try again on Thursday. It's supposed to rain (sigh).
Friday is the All-School Reunion. It's nice not having to try and arrange where I am going to stay. I can sleep at home and come and go at will.
Church was rough today. I was so tired. I drove in from Mesa yesterday. The house was a disaster (no surprise there) so I had to clean it. Then I had to get all of the clothes for church ironed because they had all been packed away. That took 2 hours. I finally got to sleep at 11PM. And woke up at 3:30 AM. The cats were going nuts trying to get in my room and cuddle to welcome me home. I gave up trying to shoo them and just read while they purred and made biscuits all around me. I got back to sleep at 6 AM. Had to get up an hour later to get ready. I could use a nap now, but Barry is sleeping. He is on graveyard shift so, I don't want to disturb him.
Speaking of graveyards, I am getting ready to go to one. I haven't visited my best friend from high school's grave in awhile. She died when we were 16. I think I will take a drive out there.
2 comments:
good luck on movin the furniture.
nice to hear from you Dena - been thinking of you!
Post a Comment