Monday, October 06, 2008

Today's Update

OK, here we are.

I still haven't been able to contact anyone. My phone is working now, but Barry has been with us for days. We are still living apart, but "seeing how things go". It just didn't seem like a good idea to chat about stuff while he was here. He did return to The "Shane-Gri-La" as we call it, (because the friend he is staying with is Shane. Get it? hardee har har) at nights to sleep. He had taken several days off from work so he could work on cars, and to work on us. He is back to work at his job today.

We went out Friday night, and I finally let loose of many many years of anger. Loudly. In a parking lot outside the restaurant we had eaten in.

Felt good.

I don't know what the future brings. We seem to be getting along, but we have before, and then it goes right back to crap. I don't know if I can trust this to last.

2 comments:

janna said...

HUGs Dena!

Anonymous said...

Dena, you've had a tumultuous time... I'll be thinking of you, sending good thoughts your way.

Ann/brownie13