Thursday, November 13, 2008

Curse You Evil Janna!

I probably would have gone to bed at a reasonable hour last night. I was tired enough. But then, I saw that one of my all-time fave guilty pleasure POS movies was on. TimeCop. I'm not a big VanDamme fan, but when he does the splits up on the kitchen counter while wearing loose boxers. You could bounce a quarter off that ass it's so tight.

Pardon me.....is it warm in here?

Anyway, I actually like the story too. It's cheesy in the extreme today, but at the time, 14 years ago.....that movie rocked.

After the movie, I decided to blurf for a bit. I blurfed my way over to Janna's blog and read her entry about Facebook Flair. I remembered someone sending me flair earlier (it was Janna), but I hadn't really checked it out. I knew what flair was from one of my other all-time fave movies....Office Space. So, I cruised on over to the flair application.

DAMN YOU JANNA!!!!! I AM NOW ADDICTED!!! LOL!

I was just randomly browsing when I decided to search. I found Foo Fighters flair. AWESOME!!!

So, I am just beginning to collect my flair. But here is what I had as of 5AM this morning when I FINALLY went to sleep:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm - you've been busy! lol - Although I shouldn't really talk - since YOU got me hooked - I will curse both you and Janna! lol

janna said...

COOL, aren't they.



I found some really cool nasty ones, but I will not send them out.

janna said...

Sorry....

janna said...

& thanks for the simponized family