Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Moans and Aches and Gripes....OH MY!

Zee, you are a doll and I will probably take you up on that! And hey Janna! I DID have a thyroid problem a year ago, detected at a work physical. But when I went to the dr, it was ok. And it was odd because there are 2 kinds of problems (I confuse them) hypo & hyper. One makes you heavy and one makes you thin. Well, I had the one that makes you thin, but I am heavy???? Which was why when my GP found nothing, I assumed he was correct. NOW....I'm not so sure?? Blood work is on my list of things to have checked!

For today though...Daisy is the latest sick child. And my neck is stiff....I can barely hold it up, and can't turn my head at all. The usual early warning sign for me that I'm about to get sick too. So I am slamming vitamin C and bananas. Gonna take that Zinc stuff too if it's not too late.

I have hit plateau #1 on my trip to Thinsville. This is where I usually falter. These plateaus can last a week or more. And usually I end up frustrated and I gorge. So wish me luck. If I can get through the first stall....I can usually make it the rest of the way. I feel pretty good about this one though. I don't feel any real need to eat like a pig. It must be my competitive nature. Darned Barry! How dare he lose weight when I am not. I'll show him....I'll lose even more and look really hot! That will show him :)

3 comments:

ZeeLV said...

One word: Airborne. Okay, I'll say more than one word: You gotta try it, this little bit o' magic in a tube is awesome! I've used it whenever I've caught something nasty and found that I'm over it in less time than usual. And more recently, I took it once I felt the slightest itching in my throat and I've ended up not getting sick.

Recently, Jesse flew down to Phoenix and took some prophylactically and didn't come down with anything even though he'd spent time on the plane and at the manufacturing plant around lots of people. He even went out to dinner with a family whose kids were coughing and sneezing. He caught nothing.

I swear, it rocks. Go check it out here: http://www.airbornehealth.com/

And I know you have it locally because Jesse bought some in Mesa when he was there a couple weeks ago. Good luck girly! Get better!!

Hugabunch,
Zee

janna said...

Keep the faith of making your goal!!!

Hugs
Janna

Anonymous said...

*hugs* We love you, Dena. And will love you regardless of your weight or mood or inability to get it together some days. We will because we LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT.

love, me <><