Feeling???
I am feeling very down. I don't mean down as in sad, just down. Clinically down. I feel like I am walking through molasses. I don't want to do anything. I don't even have the motivation to scrap. I forced myself to do a page today to try to break out of this. Well, that and I made sure to take some prozac. Gotta love my vitamin P. I have just been in a really weird place lately. I can't seem to break through the fog. I have moments of happiness and good days, like yesterday, but for the most part....I just can't seem to get going on anything. And I'm not sad, I just can't find my spark. This has been happening off and on since February of this year. I know that I am only 37, and it is too early for the "change" but I keep coming back to that as the problem. I started having early symptoms, and I know that the signs will go on for years. But in the last 6 months, it really seems to have stepped up. So I guess I will have to break down and at least call my ob/gyn. And he is just the best Doc in the world. Very no-nonsense. Very practical. Excellent bedside (or in this case a different view :) ) manner. I met him because he gave my dh his missionary physical. LOL! I think that because of the endometriosis, something is going on. And I am making sure to eat healthy and get exercise. Well not so much the exercise. But I am working on it.
I just know that this isn't normal....so now I need to do something about it. Enough bitching and moaning!
3 comments:
Sounds like you need to get away. Vegas is open late if you want to take a short little revitalization trip. I'll be your personal host and we can go do some not-so-girly things. Or whatever.
Hi Dena!
Have you ever had thyroid problems?
When you call your Dr. ask for a thyroid test. That could be the answer.
I am on vitamin Z, zoloft. :)
Keep your chin up!!!
BIG hugs
Janna
Post a Comment