Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Disjointed Murmurs

It's 108 right now. Our upstairs air conditioner is still non-functioning for the 3rd summer in a row. And one air conditioner isn't enough for the whole house. So it is hot in the house too. I am sick of being hot. We had planned to get a new air conditioner each summer, but then other things always come up. If we only had the one..then we would have replaced it by now. Instead since we have the 2nd unit, we have just pushed it past it's limits to cool the house. And it aint working.

We went to Rosa's for dinner last night. MMMMMMM shrimp tacos! I used to think seafood tacos would be nasty! But these are sublimely delicious! BUT....Rosa's no longer serves Diet Dr Pepper. They used to buy it by the bottle and sell them. But no longer. I'll have to go back to bringing my own.

Each time I tried to do my job today, someone would call and get me off track to help with their work. I finally gave up.

Did I mention that it is hot?

Gave Willy a buzz cut today. He is much happier. No need to brush, Keeps his head cooler. Maybe I need a buzz. Who am I kidding. I would look like a fuzzy bowling ball.

I never see the older kids anymore. Daisy and Em are friends with a bother & sister who have a pool. Cory I didn't expect to see. So it's just Will and I usually. And the never ending phone ringing. I am no longer answering as Fidelity Appraisals though. And any appraisal questions, I answer "I don't know?" Until today when Barry ran me ragged, and a lender from way back had some questions about an old appraisal.
I am supposed to be cleaning and doing laundry. Well I am doing towels. Cleaning will have to wait.

The new Foo is out today. I will have to wait to get it though. But I found a blog that plays the new album. The only prob is, you go from track 1 in order, beginning to end, no fast forward. I need the CD.

And....it's hot.

2 comments:

janna said...

Sorry, it is so hot.... but you do live in the desert.
Is your computer & the TV by the air conditioner?

What is the link to the blog with FOO on it? I saw the BEST video last night. :) and thought about you!!!
Hugs and take a cool shower or go swimming in Will's plastic pool.

Anonymous said...

Ah Reb...and I thought *I* was the only pathetic creature on earth who swears "We'll get central air NEXT year." EVERY year (and never does.) Misery loves company they say...move over hon...cause I'm hot and miserable...do you love me?!?!? LOL!