Saturday, June 25, 2005

Getting Excited!!!

I love that last week before vacation. The anticipation is almost unbearable!

Got my reservations made. 1 night in beautiful Kingman Arizona, We will make sure to take LOTS of water Zee! LOL. I don't think we will be doing a lot of hiking though. I have decided that I just really don't want to spend my anniversary hiking in the heat. Also, this is Kingman. Barry is concerned that we may run across booby-trapped weapons caches or things like that!

And 2, count 'em 2! Nights in Vegas. I got my extra day to do all of the things I want to do, like meet Zee! The kids are just giddy with excitement about Circus Circus. Even Barry is starting to get keyed up.

Last time we were there, I was TIRED and the roller coaster made me sick as a pig! Of course I was pregnant and I didn't know it. Hopefully, I will do better this trip. I am going to take a test before getting on the coaster though, just on the 1 in a gazillion chance that it comes back positive. Not bloody likely!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get to meet Zee?!?!? I'm so jealous Reb. If that woman is anywhere near as warm and funny in person as she is "in type" you're in for a treat! Your plans sound fantastic. We'll be heading off on vacation Friday ourselves and I'm in the same state of anticipation you are....have fun my friend!

ZeeLV said...

Doing the happy dance!!! :)