Ok...My Turn Janna!
12 movies:
1. Frequency
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Some Kind of Wonderful
4. The Great Santini
5. The Matrix
6. Silence of the Lambs
7. Lost in Translation
8. Suicide Kings
9. Ocean's 11
10. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
11. Fight Club
12. Fried Green Tomatoes
11 good bands/artists
1. Foo Fighters
2. Nirvana
3. Queens of the Stone Age
4. AudioSlave
5. Metallica
6. Pearl Jam
7. Jet
8. My Chemical Romance
9. The Used
10. The Cure
11. Johnny Cash
10 things about me
1. Brown hair
2. Blue-Green eyes
3. 5'5"
4. At 13 my IQ tested at 157
5. Soccer is my fave sport
6. I crack my knuckles
7. I refuse to grow up
8. I have endometriosis
9. I twirl my hair
10. I don't hear well in my left ear.
9 good friends (in real life, not online)
1. Danille
2. Sydney
3. Jackie
4. My mom
5. My DH
6. Gabby
7. Charlotte
8. Cory
9. Leslie
8 favorite foods/drinks
1. chicken tacos
2. Diet Dr Pepper
3. Chili Cheese Fries
4. Reece's cups
5. all Asian food
6. fish tacos
7. shrimp tacos
8. all fresh fruits and veggies
7 things I wear daily
1. underwear
2. pj bottoms
3. Tee shirt
4. sunglasses
5. flip flops or sandals
6. Wedding Ring
7. deodorant
6 things I hate
1. mean people
2. Doing dishes
3. hypocracy
4. whining kids
5. fighting kids
6. cigarette smoke
5 things I do daily
1. Shower
2. Check email
3. Do something scrap related
4. read
5. pray
4 shows I watch
1. Family Guy
2. Sponge Bob
3. CSI Vegas
4. any documentary
3 places I've lived
1. Arizona
2. New Mexico
3. Nevada
2 things I want
1. a lap top
2. a new camera
1 person I wish I could see right now
1. Jackie
3 comments:
LOL! I love all of the movies you added too....
*O Brother, Where Art Thou?---- George Clooney
*Lost in Translation-----
Bill Murray
*Pulp Fiction----
On the edge of my seat everytime I watch it
The Cure- I love them too.
Thanks for doing this silly little 12 things about you....
oh this looks fun! i want to try...
Now why didn't I know that you've lived in NV??
Post a Comment