Monday, June 06, 2005

The One

Yes, this is the one man that I would drop my husband for in a heartbeat. And my dh knows it! Why you ask? Why would I leave my dh for this man? Simple. Of all the rockers from my generation, he is the single most talented. Period! I worship the ground he walks on! No really...I do. The man sings, writes, plays guitar, and is a drumming GOD! I have seen him play piano, act, the man does everything.

And the reason for this post? 7 days 10 hours 17 minutes and 56 seconds till the release of the new album.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

ZeeLV said...

Sigh, just finished watching the MTV Movie Awards...ol' Dave was in FINE form!! Dena, if you *gasp* missed the show, don't worry, MTV will repeat it approximately 57 more times during the course of the year. Wow, he was HOT!