Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Up, But Only in Body

I'm feeling a little better today. I am up and did some work for Barry because I had to. Damned pushy boss. It was my own fault though. What was he to think. He came downstairs and I was sitting at my desk. It wasn't much anyway.

I woke up at 6am today. I have no idea why, But now, it's barely 1:00 and I am pooped!

I missed the Elements Team meeting last night because I was in bed, I got out of bed and happened to catch the posts and felt like a total GOOMBAH! I always have fun at the meetings. YES I DO! The team is such a fun bunch of gals...it feels less like a meeting and more like fun.

Got my stuff uploaded for July's team kit. My upload looks so small that it is embarrassing. It's just over 8MGs! But that is because I compressed the heck out of everything. I actually have 17 items in it.

Now I need to get to work on a July Freebie and the August kit. I LOVE my PSCS!!!!!! I do my papers on it now. Still using PSP till I am up to speed with other things though.

I should go leave comments, but I have to hit the hay. To all my blog buds...I have read your blogs. And I'll tell you what I think of you all later :) Well, 'cept for Zee. I gotta tell you, Barry is probably still laughing. Long story short about gas, his repressed family, and evil humors. His family doesn't. They all need to :) 'nuff said!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dena...I had no idea you weren't feeling well...what a bad blog friend I am! (smile) Take care of yourself...cause Mom's don't tend to do that enough you know. And tell Barry that Zee's blog left me howling too..isn't she a hoot?

ZeeLV said...

Glad I could bring some gassiness to cheer you up! PHHHFFT!!

:)