Alive and Kicking
Today was....okay. I had work to catch up on. And I did. I wasn't feeling too creative, but I made part of a possible kit. And I did a layout. And I watched some videos.
I just don't feel up to cruising the gallery though. I always try to leave tons of comments, and it takes a lot of energy. I love doing it, but I don't want to get started until I am full of energy And even though I am well, I'm still recovering. I'm already feeling pooped. I'm ALWAYS pooped! Why?? Many possible reasons. Either
A. I am getting old
B. I am too fat
C. A combination of A&B
Of course there are other options, but one of the above 3 seems most likely.
I finished most of the biographies I was reading. The Judy Garland was very interesting. Elizabeth was very little new info but well written. And I have put Donny on hold again. I love Donny, but I need some fiction. So I have just started The Red Tent by Anita Diamant. So far, very very good.
I wish I could do the bookclub. But even though I am reading like crazy today, tomorrow I may be swamped with work for days on end. So I read what I can when I can with no commitments.
Off to provide sustenance for my children. Kids would be a lot more fun if you never had to feed or bathe them!
No comments:
Post a Comment