And Yet More Stuff
ROFL!!!! I have to admit...Zee's comment had me in tears of laughter. Wanna know why? She's right!
How sad is it that when my son gets his first girlfriend, I am thrilled because of all the scrapbooking mileage I will get out of it? P.S. turns out the girl is not 16, she is 15. And she doesn't go to my church, but that's ok too. It's all ok, because Cory likes her. And thats ok with me, I'm not going ballistic about the age thing. I have never been fond of the wait till 16 thing anyway. I think it's a great rule of thumb, but all kids develop at different rates. Some kids aren't ready til 25! And Cory has me for a mother. I have prepared this kid to be a great man, and great to women. So, I say go for it!
(Did you hear that? It sounded like thunder from on high!!! LOL!)
Besides.....she is just as cute as a button!! 
7 comments:
What cutie! I love her glasses.
Dose she live in AZ??
FYI- Good girls can be BAD too....
(I was both)
:)
still am....
Awww... I can't wait to see the first bf/gf page!!!
love, me <><
Hah! I could read you like uncompressed journaling on a digiscrap page!
Oh is she ever CUTE!!!
Post a Comment