Friday, July 22, 2005

Joke Time!

Barry just sent me this joke...thought I'd share:

Rest in peace.



Jake was dying. His wife, Becky, was maintaining a candlelight vigil by his side. She held his fragile hand, tears running down her face. Her praying aroused him from his slumber. He looked up and his pale lips began to move slightly.

"Becky my darling" he whispered.

"Hush my love," she said. "Rest, don't talk."

He was insistent. "Becky," he said in his tired voice, "I have something that I must confess."

"There's nothing to confess," replied the weeping Becky, Everything's all right, go to sleep."

"No, no. I must die in peace, Becky. I ... I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!"





"I know, sweetheart," whispered Becky, "let the poison work."

TeeHeeHee

4 comments:

janna said...

lol

Anonymous said...

LOL D! TFS!

TheCatLord said...

ROTFL!!!!!!
thanks dena!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA.

You'd enjoy the song 'Goodbye Earl' by the Dixie Chicks, D to the C.

'And it didn't take long to decide
That Earl had to die
Goodbye Earl
Those black-eyed peas
They tasted all right to me Earl
You're feeling weak
Why don't you lay down
and sleep Earl
Ain't it dark
Wrapped up in that tarp Earl..'

love, me <><