Thursday, July 07, 2005

Untitled--Because I Can't Think of Anything Clever

I made my August Freebie last night. I called it the Salsa Fresca paper collection. I used some of the papers on a LO today too. Now to get to work on other projects all due in about 10 days!!!!

Did some cleaning today.......I'll wait while you pick yourself up off the floor......OK yes, I did some cleaning. And I will probably do some more tomorrow. Since I am not working as much for Barry anymore, I need to start pulling my weight.

I am totally hoping to talk Barry into agreeing to let me go to the Scrap Convention in Pennsylvania. First he argued money, But for $233 roundtrip, I will scrounge change to pay it. (Or maybe I will use some of his bond money when it is returned.) Now the argument is that he has to work and wouldn't be able to watch the kids. Reasonable, but Cory will be home to help. When I was in Flagstaff for EMHE, Barry watched the kids, but I paid for it in grousing about unfinished work when I returned. I think though, between the two of them, they should be able to handle it. And since Barry is working for someone else now, and I don't do as much work for him...unfinished work should not be an issue.


Wish me LUCK and a clean house!!

7 comments:

janna said...

When is it? the convention?

Anonymous said...

Luck, luck, luck! I think you should use the jail thing as leverage for all you're worth!!

love, me <><

Anonymous said...

Holy Toledo girl! I leave town for a week and your blog turns into a friggin TV series! (smile) Poor Barry...are you sure he wasn't caught speeding in Russia?!?!? I'm wishing you luck, luck, LUCK as far as the trip goes. I am sad to say that the cheapest flight I can find (from a neighboring state no less!) is $390.00 With a wedding at the end of September and a college tutition payment due the beginning of October...I won't be there...but I sure hope YOU will!

ZeeLV said...

Sending some positive mojo your way. Love the bandana papers...very cool.

janna said...

UGH I cannot download these cool papers yet

TheCatLord said...

dena! i love your paper pack!
i sooooo hope you can make it to convention! i need another psper there, so far just me and amy!
i agree with leeandra, milk the jail thing!!!

Anonymous said...

*Baby Bandito* is what I would call that paper pack but then again I am considered whacked by some.....
I hope you can wrangle your way to the convention.....

jayne :)