Chatter
Barry and Cory are home from camping now. Want to know what I did while they were gone? Nothing! I got a migraine, which I assumed I would never get again because I quit drinking caffeine. And I don't think it was withdrawal pain, because it's been too long. So while they were gone, I stayed in bed.
Well, mostly. I had some photoshop fun too. I took my mother's face and put it on Jenna Jameson's body. She thought it was the "funniest damned thing" she had ever seen. She made copies and passed them around the office. It's a small office and no one will complain harassment so fear not. And the pics were of her in a bikini....not the "other" kind that Jenna is famous for....
I also did one of me in a tasteful pose. It has given me the incentive to get back on my diet. And so far.....I am more motivated than I have been in years. Pray for me, because this is about health more than vanity. I want to be healthy. (yes you have heard this before) I can't explain why I know this is different. But it is. I feel VERY motivated, and haven't had any desire to binge eat in 3 days. For me this is incredible.
Here is the picture of me. The sad thing is...I really used to look like this. This picture is remarkably similar to ones that I took just before I got married. I WILL look like this again.
And....I GOT MY FOO TICKETS! I'm going to Foo, I'm going to Foo. They aren't wonderful seats because I didn't get them early enough. But they are decent, and will probably get me out of the dude section. Cory was mad that I didn't get him tickets. But he had told me he didn't want to go. However, what he meant was that he didn't want to have to buy tickets with his own money.
Guess what I am NOT buying for him. He can save his money....I am not a bank! Besides, I want Cory to babysit that night :)
4 comments:
love the photo....
ooooh la la!!! gorgeous! i'm praying for your health dena! have fun at foo!!
Very cool photo Miss D! Have fun at your concert!
Have a super time at the concert! You're lovely no matter what.... but your health? Do all you can for that. You're worth it. Just one gal's opinion.
Post a Comment