It's the Most Wonderful Day of the Year!
Shhhhhhh! Do you hear that? Silence. Silence throughout my house. No children screaming, whining, fighting, pestering, begging, bothering, or screeching. No TV turned to some animated garbage. No husband complaining that something is lost, or in the way, or anything!
Silence.
Golden Delightful Silence.
Yes, it's the first day of school. I walked home with a spring in my step and a smile on my face. I will even admit to skipping from time to time and humming a joyous tune. All gone. Everyone is gone. The day is mine to do whatever!!!!
And that is exactly what I am going to do.......WHATEVER I WANT!!!!
2 comments:
How Cool! Congtars of the motherhood freedom!!!
BTW- I changed my picture blog site. http://tlcjannapictures1.blogspot.com/
I got a bad perverted reply to my new picture.
Cel-e-brate, good times, come on! Heehee!! Enjoy the peace, you deserve it.
Post a Comment