I Can Almost Smell That New Car Smell
Allegedly....our loan went to docs on Monday. Which means any day now, we should be signing the alleged docs and getting a big whopping check! I think we may get somewhere now, because I sent our lender/friend an email explaining that this loan was never expected to be pro-bono and he can take commission. Things began to move after that. Funny little coincidence wasn't that??? Waving money in front of him had the same effect as a rabbit before a greyhound.
Anyhoo....By sometime next week at the latest, I expect to have a new car. New to me anyway. If we get a brand new car, then all the money would be gone. And we don't finance cars. It's buy it outright or walk for Barry. I have to admit, I agree with him. I financed my first car, and when I saw how much I paid for it after interest was included...YIPES! This is what I am looking at. A 2000 Honda Odyssey:
This will suit me just fine. And it will definitely get me to Vegas to share vittles with Zee!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! As I was typing this, the loan processor called. She was getting our homeowners insurance info. This means it's really happening!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Wooo Freaking Hoo!
I am also getting a family tent. We had one, but the first time we took it out, it got destroyed. Remember my suburban that caught fire. Well, years ago, we had taken it to a church campout. Similar problem then, a clogged catalytic converter. Well, the tent was on the floorboard, just over the catalytic converter. The converter got so hot on the long trip, that it melted up through the floorboard, melted away all of the carpet and then the tent! What a trip that was. Anyway, this is the tent I am looking at:
It has 4 rooms so there will be room and privacy for everyone.
Can't type anymore. I have to start sending things over for the loan! Wish us luck!!
3 comments:
HOW exciting!!!
Good luck D!!!
You gurlz better call me if you get together for vittles! Good luck on the loan - it sucks waiting!
Post a Comment