Thursday, September 29, 2005

Kaiser Chiefs

Video Link If you enjoy Depeche Mode style 80's music, this is a video by Kaiser Chiefs. (The Warm-Up band from last night....or as they referred to themselves: The Appetizer.) Enjoy.

Oh....The check is in. We could have picked it up tonight, but something was wrong with Barry's cell phone so I couldn't reach him til after the title company closed. We will pick it up bright and early in the morning. And my new van, who shall henceforth be known by the name of Gladys, will come home! Meet Gladys:

4 comments:

ZeeLV said...

Gladys. As in "Gladys mine?" ("Glad it's mine.") LOL! Congrats!!!

janna said...

Yahoo for Gladys!!!

janna said...

I could not get your link to work, so here is what I found....

http://www.kaiserchiefs.co.uk/media_music.php

They sound sorta like the Smith's too!

Anonymous said...

Gladys is nothing short of beautiful! She should be admired and loved for a great length of time! Congrats!