Friday, September 09, 2005

Ramblings

I spent 2 hours in the SBB gallery this morning. I did it! I didn't catch up on everyone's galleries, but I did catch up on many. I don't know why it has been so hard for me to do this lately. It's not because I don't care and it's not because I didn't see anything I liked. I am committing to leaving comments every day.

Bad news though. Barry and his partner decided to go their separate ways. Which means, Barry is working at home again, and I am working for him again. Just when I thought I was out, he pulls me back in! I am currently looking for a new job. For HIM! LOL!

Have you tried Tostito's Hint of Lime chips yet? Oh man, they are addicting! They are especially good with guacamole, but I like them all by themselves too.

And have you seen Maya's new Wild West kit? This kit is just perfect for many of my heritage pics. I am even going to go back and redo some that I had done previously. Yippee Ki Yay!

Tomorrow is the big day! Opening day for the soccer season. I have games at 10:00, 10:40 and 1:00. Cory doesn't have a game tomorrow though, and they haven't put out the schedule for his age group either. He plays intra-league now that he is older. This means, traveling hours and hours away for some games. Wish he had his license already :)

I guess I have rambled enough. If I didn't leave any comments in your gallery, it's because I only did the first page of layouts. I decided not to try to do it all at once. But I'll get them all!

3 comments:

janna said...

Thanks for all of the replies on SBB!! I

TheCatLord said...

we have opening day for soccer tomorrow too- have fun!!

janna said...

How did the games go??