I Want My...I Want My...I Want My SBB!!
Sing that to the tune of Dire Strait's, "Money For Nothing" :)
I always miss SBB when it's down. My heart goes out to Amy. She has had to deal with so much. She works so hard to make SBB a great place for all of us. And she does it with a smile. I wish I were more on the ball so that I could offer to REALLY help her. Not just offer and then flake. Try and imagine what your life would be like if you had never discovered SBB. Not pretty is it. I don't even know if I would still be scrapbooking. I had done it for years and was getting burnt out on having to make so many books. I know for darn sure that I wouldn't be doing as much as I do now, nor would I have grown this MUCH creatively.
My change from paper to digital was slow going until I found SBB. My dh had tried for years to get me to go digital (since like 1995!) and he wanted me to do it on Printmaster Gold! Don't laugh. I have several attempts at pages from back then and they are LAME! I did however keep and use the coverpages that I made then. And now I just chortle when I see them :)
Then, when the 1st Simple Scrapbooks digital issue was released, I saw a reference for SBB. And I went there. I liked what I saw, but still did nothing with it. I did an entire digital scrapbook for my dad using ARCSOFT software before I realized what a valuable resource SBB was. When I realized that my software wasn't going to cut it since it didn't read .png's, I took the leap and never looked back.
And the friends I have made! What would my life be like without all of you? You have all brought such wonderful things into my life, and I treasure getting to know all of you, I won't name any names because I don't want to leave someone out on accident and hurt anyone's feelings. But you know who you are. And you know I love you! And to all of those who question their value and worth...if you are reading this and wondering, "but does she mean me?" the answer is yes. I mean you.
I have browsed other sites out there, and they just don't feel like home to me. I may pop in other places from time to time, but SBB is home. My heart, my energy, and my loyalty is to Amy and SBB.
(and to Maya.....but that's an apple to this orange if that makes sense LOL! And those loyalties don't conflict thank goodness!!!)
And since I am a positive person and like to look for silver linings, here is one: my migraine is lingering, so I am grateful that SBB is down while I am feeling ill. That way I am not missing anything!
Big Hugs Amy!
4 comments:
Migraine Central at my house too!!!
UGH....
But I agree, Amy dose a fabulous job with SBB. My digital designing all started with SBB. And that is where I met you!!!
((HUGS))
*hugs* The love is mutual, D to the C!
love, me <><
it is back............................
Post a Comment