10 Things
Ok Zee..... I am up for this. Ten things I would like to have for Christmas this year are:
1. A weekend. I would like a weekend in a hotel room. No kids. No stress. Nothing that I have to deal with beyond deciding what scent of bubble bath I want to use, or what type of dip I want to stick a chip in.
2. A Wacom tablet. Yeah, that would do the trick.
3, One of those way cool and super expensive digital picture frames that will run through a slide show of all my layouts. It would look lovely over the fireplace.
4. A sewing table. The one from Sprawlmart with the many cabinets and matching stool with a hidden tray.
5. A laptop. Nothing fancy. The HP Pavilion is on sale at Sprawlmart on Black Friday for $378.00. I'll take one of these. Barry already has this one, and if he doesn't start using it more, then I am going to take it.
6. An "everything you can grab in 1 hour is free" pass to Home Depot. And several big burly guys to help me grab the big stuff.
7. Singing lessons. I love to sing. And I can carry a tune. But I'd like to be better.
8. A puzzle table for doing puzzles on, with attached lamps and magnifying glasses.
9. A good report card for Cory. This would probably thrill me beyond anything.
10. I'd like for all my fave designers to get together and spill secrets on designing elements. I need for Dawn, and Maya, and Jen and many many others to write a book. They can title it something like, "The Idiots Guide to Designing Elements". That would be COOL!
On an unrelated note, Daisy is sick again. Will just got over this latest bug. My turkey is done, cuz I cooked it early and will reheat tomorrow. The holiday seems to be coming together fairly easily, if I can just get my kids well.
Have a GREAT Thanksgiving.
2 comments:
I love this... I checked out ZEE's list too!!!
I am going to do it....
I can dream RIGHT?
Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Ooooh, the hotel stay...now THAT'S something I could manage!! Thanks for playing Dena. Wasn't that fun?
Post a Comment