Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all ate your fill and had a nice holiday. The Cooper family had a lovely dinner, and Mom came over to join us. As usual, we aren't the most genteel of families. Past years have seen us being off-color with whipped cream or having gross out contests. No, the Walton's we aren't. But....DANG WE HAVE FUN!!! LOL!!!
This years crudity involved Barry's attempt to make fancy butter pats. In the end he gave up and they looked like...dookie butter. And I made rolls, which everyone promptly decided looked like derriere's. As I finally sat down for the meal, I saw that everyone (Barry) had "staged" a memory for me. Hope it makes you laugh as much as we did. 
9 comments:
LOL!!!
Happy Turkey Day!
That's a hilarious memory! LOL! Glad you all had such a fun day!
THAT DON'T LOOK LIKE NO BUTT TO ME!! *aghast*
love, me <><
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!! WOOT;)
Though are my favorite rolls BTW
From Albertson's Take & Bake
Now those are some HOT buns! :)
Uhmmm....Reb....I'm not seeing a butt. Take a closer look and smack Barry upside the head for me! LOL! (Actually he's pretty clever that fella of yours!)
Hey Miss D!
I was at my mom's the other night, and I showed her this entry. We laughed til tears poured down our face. This just gets funnier and funnier! TFS!
Post a Comment