Sunday, November 20, 2005

And In Spite of it All

In spite of being sick as a dog. I am doing my laundry. Yesterday was laundry day, but of course I was too sick to do it. I am still sick today, but I am doing it. I refuse to get behind again. REFUSE!

My new method seems to be working. Daisy and Will are having a hard time adjusting, and I am still finding some of their clothes lying about. But the rest of us are doing well. The baskets hold one load apiece. When it's full, someone throws it in the washer. And Emily has done an amazing job helping me with this. I did 2 loads during the week. And she did 2...without even being asked.

Everyone has enjoyed having clean clothes on demand. I will admit to feeling a lot less stress with this problem under control.

Wish me luck....that we can keep this going. 30 days till it's a habit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to be good about putting away the loads as I go. One thing I like is a rolling rack I bought at Walmart. I keep hangers on it, and hang up the clothes hot out of the dryer. Then it's really easy to put the clothes away since they're already on hangers. Pretty much gets rid of wrinkles too!You've inspired me to keep up with my routine too! Hope you feel better soon!

janna said...

You go girl!!!
I am proud of you!

Jo said...

Hope you're feelin' better!!Geeze I hate the flu!! I've almost got my laundry done! Wish my kids were old enough to help!