The Flu
Last Sunday I had a headache and was queasy. So when Daisy got REALLY sick this week, I thought I was safe. I thought I had already had it.
I was wrong.
I am sick as can be. After Harry Potter, I had started to feel nauseous. I couldn't lie down because I felt worse. I slept from about 4 am Saturday (when I finally stopped throwing up) until now. With a short awake time from 10:30-12:30 yesterday afternoon while I took care of some soccer things that only I could do and which couldn't wait. Emily was up all night long with me that night, also being sick. I was so sick though, that my Mommy ears didn't even hear her being sick. Usually, even the muffled sound of heaving wakes me from a dead sleep. Poor Barry. He took the boys to the soccer game yesterday morning...and came home because the flu finally caught him.
The nausea is gone, but I still have a fever and congestion. So I will end now, and go back to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment