First Cold of the Season
Ring in the Holiday Season! The first bug has hit my family. Em had a fever today. Barry has been feeling "froggy" for the past few days. And I woke up feeling BLAH! Well, actually, I woke up the first time at 1 AM feeling thirsty. That should have been a clue that I was getting sick. Barry is "slamming the C". Me...can't take vitamins. They cause horrible stomach pain. I react to something that is used to make the pills themselves. I can take them...but I have to chase them with a minimum of 4 Tums pills. It's getting worse over time, so I can't even take C or children's vitamins anymore A few years ago, Centrum (I think) had a liquigel vitamin that I could take with no probs. But I can't find them anymore. So, I will just eat the delicious chicken noodle soup that Barry made, rest and hope for the best.
Tonight, Cory has a game. It's a weeknight game because of the holiday weekend. I like night games. I don't have to worry about sunburn LOL!
This weekend, Cory and I will do our Veteran's Day traditional viewing of Saving Private Ryan. (We do this on Memorial day too.) We have done it since the movie was released on video. Cory was a little young for the violence, but I felt that it was ok. Cory is a WWII buff and he has always appreciated the Veteran's and all that the men and women who serve our country have given to us. We will watch our movie and cry a little. Em is old enough to join, and I will offer, but I don't see this being her type of thing.
I have been scrapping like CRAZY lately. I just haven't been uploading like crazy. Some of my pages are just way-simple and no big deal. Some are same page, different kid. And some, just ain't my best work. But I have been feeling way-creative lately.
Also on tap for this weekend: a combo geocaching/ghost town excursion, and another attempt to scale the ever-growing Mt. Washmore. I give up. I will probably just load up the van and go to the laundromat. There is a 24 hour one nearby with wi-fi. I'll take my laundry and Barry's notebook and catch up on laundry and comments at the same time!
4 comments:
Geocaching and ghost towns and laundromats... oh my! :)
love, me <><
OH the LAUNDRYMAT.....
Get feeling better.
Which ghost town are you guys going to geocache? We're thinking of driving down to Kingman this weekend for some Cracker Barrel! Oh, and if you can manage to squeeze it in...don't forget, the Foos are on SNL this weekend!!
Post a Comment