Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Goofballs

Once again, I am left shaking my head and wondering what I was thinking. Last night, Barry and I stayed up late watching a movie. And the movie wasn't even worth it. Just a dumb Western. Then, afterward at 4AM, when we should have gone to sleep. We got Goofy. See, as you may know, I love giving nicknames. And it has become a little game to make a play on words with the name of the cat, Homer. My favorite so far is Barry's pick: Caesar Homero. But for 30 minutes, we went on and on. Home on the Range. Homeboy. Home Alone. Home Wrecker. You get the idea. I had to get the kids off to school at 8AM. And once they were gone, I went down for a nap. Barry is still in bed right now.

What a couple of Goofballs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to be able to do that sometimes? LOVE the Caeser Homero nickname! That's hilarious!

janna said...

Sounds like fun!