Happy Harry Potter Day!!!
I hope everyone is having the best of Harry Potter Days! I am sooooo excited because A. We are all feeling better and B. Tonight's the night.
A. Daisy got sick with me. Right after I came home with all of those medications, Daisy got sick. All over her bedroom. She had been asleep and had no chance to run for the bathroom. She woke up while she was throwing up and it was too late. I couldn't help her because I was sick too. I tried, but I would start to get sick just by going upstairs (yes, the mess was that big) So Barry had to clean everything up. And then, because I had a fever and needed to sleep, he stayed up all night long with Daisy trying to get fluid to stay down. It finally did at 4AM.
But today, she is at school, and I am feeling better too. Which is good because...
B. 7:00 PM Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Tonight
This movie isn't getting the good reviews that the others did. The main complaint seems to be the lack of interaction with characters to play up the action. I have to say, this doesn't surprise me. The book was so long, that in order to make it into a reasonably lengthed movie, something was going to have to suffer. And the action is key in this movie. I think this also plays into the fact that Harry is getting closer and closer to the time when he will have to stand alone. Y'all HP fans know what I mean.
But I will enjoy this movie. How could I not?
5 comments:
Barry is a good guy to clean up barf!!!
I am glad you are feeling better and have fun at the movies tonight.
WOOOHOOO! Happy Harry Potter Day to you too!!! We Fandango'd our tix last night and we're going to the 11:05pm showing tonight. I'll be utterly stupified if DH can stay awake throughout the movie since he nods off at 9:30. :) Have fun tonight!!!
Have fun Dena! I hope you enjoy the heck out of the movie!
Happy Harry Potter Day! I hope you enjoy it! I was looking at your blog as one of my co-workers walked by and she saw it already! She's a big fan - so she says there are parts she loved and parts she didn't - which I find is true of all the movies. I think we'll like it! :)
Post a Comment