I LOVED It! Are You Surprised?
Yes, there were some things that bugged me. I would have liked to have seen more from the book. But, like I said...it has to be condensed. I think they did a fabulous job of condensing and paraphrasing to get the same end result.
And... I LOVE Mad-Eye Moody. (no spoilers, but don't correct me here. You know what I mean LOL!) Brendan Gleeson was perfect! I loved him in Braveheart too. And Ralph Feinnes!!! How wonderful to finally have a face to go with the name. I could have used more Snape though. Alan Rickman is on the short list of my all-time favorite actors.
In honor of this special day, I decided to do the Which Harry Potter character are you? quiz. Here are my results:
I was a little surprised. I would have bet big money that I was Hermione Granger. But I will admit to being very pleased to be Harry :)
3 comments:
Hey Dena!
I don't know much about HP! Sorry! Stacy isn't too happy with me either! LOL! I took the quiz for the heck of it, and I'm Hermione Granger! I think that's cool. Just thought I'd share!
I am Harry Potter, even though I have only watched and read the 1st book.... (part way)....
Have a good day
I saw HP last night and loved it too! And I agree that Moody was awesome! They did a great job condensing the book and keeping the story moving too, even though I missed some characters (but not the elves.) :) Hope you're feeling better, Dena!
Post a Comment