Lump
I feel like a lump today. I don't wanna do anything. I just want to sit and stare into space. I did an appraisal, but I think that took any energy I might have drummed up for the entire day. I am a lump.
I did apply for a job last night. Why? Benefits. Those would be nice. I applied at Sunrise Preschool. I can handle that. I do well with children. Better than I do with adults. But...on that note...I asked to be released as a Primary teacher. I love teaching kids, but I need a break. I need to spend my Sundays in the company of other adults for awhile. I need to do something that allows me to dress up, instead of my uniform denim jumper and sandals. (One really can't wear nice clothes and work with small children) I need a change.
Maybe that is my problem. I need a change. Maybe that is why I feel lumpy today. Maybe I should go to the gym. Eh....maybe. and maybe I will just sit on my butt all day.
12:44 EDIT: I'm still sitting here. I did get up and go to the bathroom, but only when it became critical. I am still considering going to the gym. Maybe when Barry gets home....
2 comments:
Monday is a good Lazy LUMP day!!
I have been doing the samething.... But sittng infront of my computer.
(HUGS)
Me too, but I've been being a lump at work. Shh!
Post a Comment