Sunday, November 27, 2005

Spa in a Box

Last night, Barry was laughing about a product he had seen at Sprawl-mart. It's called Spa in a Box. It comes with: a gel mask, headphones with soothing sounds, slippers with micro-memory foam and a vibrating massage device. It made him laugh so much that he went and bought me one. Well, I didn't use the vibrator (no it's not one of those kind for you dirty minds out there LOL!) But I used the gel mask and the soothing sounds radio. I just meant to relax for a little bit. That was at 9:30pm. I opened my eyes and it was 6:30am. That thing actually worked!

And so I am going to get one for my mother. Today is her 56th birthday. I asked Mom what she was going to do today. She said sit alone in her house. Maybe stay in bed. She also asked that I not waste money getting her anything. I told her

Shut up, old woman! I'll celebrate your birthday with or without you, but if I want to celebrate...I bloody well will!
I think I got my point across :)

2 comments:

janna said...

Happy Birthday DENA's MOM!!!!

We are having 2 birthday's at our house too! (my twins)

Yours truly,
Dirty mind Janna

Jo said...

hehehe~I won't say it!!! I'll spare you. THIS time!!;D Good ol' mom!! My dad tries to guilt me into all kinds of things pullin' age on me~now to check out that vibrator, um, cough, I mean that SPA kit:)