15 Things
Janna tagged everyone :) So here I go:
1. One thing you are grateful for? (The first thing that comes to mind)
My family
2. If I could have anything I wanted out of life, what would it be?
I wanted to say tranquility, but that would get boring after awhile LOL! So let me say instead, I want the ability to handle life's stresses with grace
3. Describe your #1 favorite winter activity.
Being able to wear boots. I love boots, and in Arizona I can only wear them occasionally. Hey! We get no snow!! What did you expect me to say?? Make invisible snowmen!!
4. What was I into when I was a child? (Barbie, My Little Pony, etc.)
Oh, Barbies all the way. I played with mine right into high school. (And I have one now for playing with the girls)
5. One thing that drives you batty?
Intolerance
6. What's my best subject in school?
History
7. What was your favorite sport of activity to do at recess in grade school?
2 Square or 4 Square
8. What would you give yourself if you had all the money in the world? What would you give your family?
The answer to both questions is the same. Nothing fancy, no mansions or yachts. I would just want the security of not having to worry about where the money was coming from for bills, and school, and medical, etc.
9. What was the first piece of furniture you bought?
a couch when I was in college (the 1 semester)
10. What lessons did you take as a child?
None. We were too poor. But I did take band in Jr High
11. What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you?
It happened 4 times. My kids.
12. The worst?
I don't know. Bad stuff has happened to me. But how to decide the worst??? I can't.
13. What is the best Christmas present you received?
Seeing the smiles on my kids faces
14. What is the best one you gave?
putting the smiles on my kids faces
15. What is my favorite Christmas memory?
see 13 & 14
I tag-----no one...because Janna already tagged everyone LOL!
2 comments:
Move to Idaho and you can wear boots all year round!!!
Cowboy boots... aka poop(sh**) kickers. :)
I hate the "TAG" thing. I feel sprry for the ones that are not tagged....
Great anwsers D! lol~love the boots one!
Post a Comment