Do You Believe? And DANG the Gallery Moves FAST!
We are down to only one believer left in the house. And even he isn't really sure he believes. I kinda dread when he finally gives up too. Some of the magic will be gone. I don't even know if Barry is going to do his "thing" this year. Every Christmas, he goes out into the yard while there is still dew on the grass. (This is AZ y'all, we have winter lawns) and he makes faux sleigh tracks. He knocks down a branch or two from the tree. He scatters leaves across the street to the neighbor's yard, where the sleigh tracks continue in the rocks before disappearing. Each year, almost since we moved here, Santa has had trouble lifting off from our house because his sleigh is so weighed down with gifts. I don't know if that will happen this year. And that's kind of sad.
I spent two hours today, leaving comments in the gallery. Whew! I think I am caught up. I hate missing out on some wonderful pages, and if I can't look everyday...or even once a week when it's busy, then too much stuff goes by. So everyone.....SLOW DOWN!!! LOL! Wait for me to catch up! I'll let you know when you are free to upload again. Right now...you may all upload one layout. But that's it! No more until I give the say-so. Anyone who disobeys me.....well, try it and see.
All right!!! Go ahead. Upload at will. I'll just have to get off my butt and be more active.
I kinda feel like scrapping. But kinda not. I have lot's of pics ready to go. But no ideas! I need a new scrapping direction. I need to work some different creative muscles. I guess I will hit that stack of unread scrapping magazines and go from there. A good scraplift always helps me to get back into it!
3 comments:
Thanks for leaving me some comments!!!
Barry should leave tracks even when Will dose not believe!! Sounds like fun Christmas tradition!
Dena, I posted my one LO....
I just wanted to give you the heads up.
LOL
lol~hard for me to get out of the gallery! That's 1 reason I can't get a page done! Now what's with the peeps that can do 2 or 3 page per DAY???? ACK!! Gotta agree~slow down!!
Post a Comment