Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Cat Surgery

Snickerdeedoodah goes in to the vet today to be spayed. She was in heat 2 weeks ago when I made the appointment. I wanted to get it done before her first heat, but something always seemed to come up.

Poor kitty....she has been penned in the bathroom since last night. We had to make sure she didn't eat or drink after a last night in order to be ready for her surgery. We put her in the bathroom because that is where the catbox is. I am just this second realizing though, that if we penned her in where the catbox is....we also penned Homer out. Whoops!!!!! Better go rectify the situation.

4 comments:

janna said...

Good luck at the VET!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your kitty's surgery goes well. Keep us posted!

Jo said...

Awww....good luck at that vets and hey girl!! Let someone else do that litter box now;)

ZeeLV said...

Good luck Snick!