Monday, December 26, 2005

Number Five

This wasn't supposed to happen. I haven't used birth control since before Willy was born (except for that 6 month stretch a year ago when I was on the pill to control my endometriosis). I am perimenopausal. This wasn't supposed to be possible.

But apparently, it is possible. And now I am getting used to the idea. I will have a new baby next year. I'm getting excited and happy now that the shock is wearing off. I was looking at baby furniture at Sprawl-Mart this morning. I went and bought all kinds of fruits and veggies and healthy stuff. No Diet DP at all. (I am missing this....but good thing I had already cut back dramatically),

I just wish I wasn't so tired. I have never been so tired in my life. I am sleeping almost around the clock. I was using caffeine to stay awake until I took the test. And now....nothing. I am going to go and get some B complex today.

It is going to be different this time around. I am a lot older than I was. It's a little more complex this time. But, I'll get through it. And in the end, I'll have a new baby to love.

6 comments:

janna said...

5 is a a good #.
((HUGS))

Jo said...

Oh Dena!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! lol:D I'm as happy for you as if you were the gal livin' next door having her 1st!! This is a HUGE blessing for you:) I've cursed every single day that I had my tubes tied~#4 sounds nice now:) Enjoy it all! Wow do I wish I lived close to you~you don't know how much baby stuff I have~some barely used, new when I had Joe that I should get rid of

Anonymous said...

OMgosh!! How exciting! Congratulations, Dena!! *hugs*

love, me <><

Anonymous said...

Oh MYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Dena! Oh wow! I'm so happy for you! :) Hugs to you!

Ann

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Dena--this is awesome news--i'm so menopausal i can't even imagine this happening--how awesome for you!! congrats!!!

Valerie Vaughn said...

dena!!
congratulations!!!!!