Friday, December 02, 2005

Daily Diary

It's midnight again. And here I am, still awake.

I just downloaded some cool free software. It's called Daily Diary. I can now keep my journal on my computer. It allows you to insert links and pictures and everything. It also exports your entry (should you choose) into html format so that you can put the entry on your blog. I was wanting to find out how to save my blog archives on my computer in a readable format to keep as my journal. And now, I can just do it the other direction. Here is the link for anyone who is interested. I just got it though, and I am still checking to make sure it doesn't mess up my system or dump spyware on me...so I make no guarantees.

But I hope that it is a legitimate and non-invasive program. Because I really like it. And it got lots of high praise on downloads.com.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Thanks for the heads up on that software Dena! Hmmm....i'll have to check it out myself~might make things a little easier:)