Well, who woulda thunk it? This comes as a complete and utter shock. There is a saying, "Man plans, God laughs." Right now.....He's laughing his butt off!
~~~~~~WOW~~~~Congrats!!!!!!& What a fantastic Christmas present!
I had to re-read this again!!!WOW!!!Have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas my sweet friend! Looks like great things are in store for 2006! Congratulations!
Okay...how do two negatives equal a positive? Is that how those tests are read?? Congrats Dena! Merry Christmas!!
Oh congrats!!!! You got what I wanted for Christmas (soon to soon to tell for me) Merry Christmas!(jawa on sbb)
WHAT an unexpected Christmas present! Congratulations, and wishing you all the best!!! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
~~~~~~WOW~~~~
Congrats!!!!!!
& What a fantastic Christmas present!
I had to re-read this again!!!
WOW!!!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas my sweet friend! Looks like great things are in store for 2006! Congratulations!
Okay...how do two negatives equal a positive? Is that how those tests are read?? Congrats Dena! Merry Christmas!!
Oh congrats!!!! You got what I wanted for Christmas (soon to soon to tell for me) Merry Christmas!
(jawa on sbb)
WHAT an unexpected Christmas present! Congratulations, and wishing you all the best!!! :)
Post a Comment