Ahhhhhhhh! Relief!!!
As the children left for school today, I nearly knocked trees over with my gusty sigh of relief. I love my children dearly, but being here with them all together is enough to drive me batty! I am thinking that for the first time ever this summer...I may need to look into camps. Not necessarily far away, up in the mountains, with sadistic counselor camps. I think even a day camp for the younger two will be sufficient. But I am NOT going to spend the final months of my pregnancy with fighting and screaming kids in the heat. I REFUSE!!!
I used my time well today. I took a nap. And I.......didn't do anything else. I earned a little rest. I did check the value on a house for a lender (why do they never accept that when I say $350 is the value even though they need $390, I do it because that's the way it is!! I don't pull these numbers out of my keister just for fun!) And that was all of the stress I needed for today.
On Christmas Eve...prior to the test...I had taken Cory to Sprawl-Mart for some things to take to Indiana. While we were there, I got some monstrously huge athletic pants because my waistbands felt tight. Little did I know the reason. That was what...10 days ago. Today, I put on one of those pairs of monstrously huge pants. And they were tight on my belly! How in the name of all that is freaking HOLY, can I have grown that much in 10 days considering that I am losing weight???? The baby is barely an inch long!!! She doesn't weigh that much yet! I am getting huge!! If I am losing weight, it has to be coming from other places than my growing middle. I had better have a tiny butt! That's all I have to say!
I gave in though and bought some maternity clothes. They do feel more comfortable. I hate being in them this early, but I guess I will have to quit fighting it.
I am showing at only 8 weeks.
I am beginning to waddle like a duck. I kid you not! I tried to walk like a normal person....and suddenly, without my even noticing, I was looking like Donald Duck out for a stroll. How do women who keep their pregnancies a secret for months do it??? I couldn't if I tried. It's as if from the moment of conception I look like a woman about to deliver. Well, I am keeping my happy goal in mind...I will be too small for my pre-pregnancy clothes after this. I CAN do it!!!
The biggest plus so far...No nausea!!! I was sick for months with all of the others. I have still only had the barest of queasy feelings that pass quickly with food. If all of my previous pregnancies had been this easy, I would have been much happier.
A little note out to Canuck: Don't worry!!! I didn't expect you to be holding my hand through this :) You have had a lot to deal with, and I knew that. Thanks for checking in, and you feel free to put your head wherever it is comfortable (And I didn't think it was there!). As cold as it is where you are though, I would probably keep my head up there just to keep my ears warm!
5 comments:
So "she" is GIRL? Your body is changing and making some changes.
:)
Do twins run in your family??
But it is "Totally" normal...
hahahahaha It's wonderful that you'll let me keep my head there! hahahahaha
So glad to hear you aren't feeling sick... that will make things a bit easier. I chuckled about you waddling like a duck. The imagery on that one was a beaut! I hear ya about being glad the kids are back in school... three dogs can sure make a body crave alone time too! You take care of you and get much needed rest. Don't worry about your weight... you're beautiful and intriguing just as you are. So there.
oh yes... are you sure about the "she" thing? That jumped out at me too!
She huh?? lol~very well could be!:D As for showing?? The more you have the quicker you show! I gained the least weight with little Joe but showed the quickest!
Post a Comment