:( I never really had morning sickness per se, but I had all-day nausea. Not sure which is worse. It's all icky. Hope you feel better soon (and the flu has moved on.) What made me especially sick was walking into any store that had a cafeteria in it (like Sprawlmart or Kmart) and the smell of that nasty fried food would just waft over. UGHHH!
Awww that's just sucky banana. No sense saying it's not. Sorry, Reb. Here's to hoping this passes quickly and you can get on to enjoying the heck outta your little self.
6 comments:
sorry!!!
:( I never really had morning sickness per se, but I had all-day nausea. Not sure which is worse. It's all icky. Hope you feel better soon (and the flu has moved on.) What made me especially sick was walking into any store that had a cafeteria in it (like Sprawlmart or Kmart) and the smell of that nasty fried food would just waft over. UGHHH!
Awww...that just plain SUCKS...hope you feel better today!
Awww that's just sucky banana. No sense saying it's not. Sorry, Reb. Here's to hoping this passes quickly and you can get on to enjoying the heck outta your little self.
How are you doing?? Thinking about you!
So sorry to hear of your "all day" sickness!! Hope it soon bugs off!!
Holly
Post a Comment