GrrrrrrrrClunkGrrrrrrGrizzle
That's the sound my washer is making right now. Wonderful! Like we have the money to get a new washer. Hopefully, Barry will be able to fix it. Otherwise, I may find myself down at the creek slapping clothes on rocks for awhile.
I was sick, and then I was getting better. But now I am worse. I have been exceptionally tired all day. And CRANKY. I just took my temperature and it's 102 degrees. And tomorrow is the first day of school for me, and the day I start my new job.
This WHOMPS!
2 comments:
Ooooh, rats! I hope you feel better soon Dena. Good luck on your first day of school and work.
Oh, and the visual I had when you mentioned going down to the creek to slap your clothes on the rocks? The Sirens scene in O Brother Where Art Thou. LOVE IT!
Feel better girl!
I hope yo are feeling better this morning!!! And I hope your washer can be repaired!!!
((HUGS)))
Post a Comment