Butterfly Wings and Ocean Air
It's a little early, but not too early. And my insides are as loose and flabby as can be from previous births, so that makes it easier to feel.
Little butterfly wings.
I felt them Friday night as I was going to sleep, but I was waiting to see if I felt it again to confirm. And I did.
I can feel her move.
I love that feeling. The tickle of butterfly wings inside of me. The feeling of life blossoming and growing within.
Sorry, I am running a little sappy this morning. But, I have been awake since 4AM, so if I wax sappy, that is to be expected.
Also, we booked our hotel for some vacation time in March. Vegas was 1st on the list, and then cancelled because it is just as dry there as it is here. Utah...too far for me to drive with a baby on my bladder. And so......San Diego, here we come. We are only going for a few days. We will go to the zoo this time. We always go somewhere different each time we go to San Diego. And I have NEVER been to the San Diego Zoo if you can believe that. I got a great rate on a 2-bedroom suite so that I don't have to...A) sleep in the same room as the kids....and B) sleep in a small bed with Barry who hogs the blankets and snores. I can't do anything about the snores, but at least I will have room to stretch and plenty of coverage.
How did I get the great (ie:affordable) rate?? Easy!!! We never stay in San Diego. We always get a room in El Cajon. The drive is worth $100 a night less for a room.
3 comments:
Am so excited and happy about the "flutterings"!! There is no better feeling in the WORLD!! A vacation sounds so wonderful right about NOW!! Wish I could take one - just a vacation from reality even maybe for a few weeks!! LOL!
Awww, I remember the butterfly flutters! So sweet!! Enjoy them while you can. Oh, and I don't take offense at your skipping Vegas. We'll get together some time. Promise!
Awwwwwww... that's so exciting, Rebel. I'm so tickled for you! and I'm so tickled about your upcoming vacation... I do so hope you all have the best time EVER!
Post a Comment