Birthdays and Babies
Today is my little man's birthday. He turned seven today. My little guy has had a very nice day too. He woke up at around 5am to open presents. He got a game, a dinosaur book, a rock tumbler, a fireman Eddie, a Smore maker, a guitar and an RC truck. He was so excited and has scattered everything around the house already. We haven't had cake yet. Emily baked and decorated the cake for him. And for his birthday dinner, we did curbside service from Outback. I am stuffed to the gills!
I had my dr.'s appointment today. The OB took one look at me and said, "Whoa! You are awfully big." I still haven't gained any weight, and he knows this is all baby. I am 100% sure of the date of my last period. So there is no mistake there. After going over the details with me, and feeling the size of my uterus....the doctor felt it would be a good idea to get my ultrasound sooner rather than later. Why??? to count the number of babies. I don't think twins....but the doctor is considering it. And Barry is convinced. So my ultrasound is in 10 days. Cross your fingers for a singleton! PLEASE CROSS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Oh, and since I finally saw the OB, I got the answer on my delivery. It will be a scheduled C-section. It won't be scheduled until after the ultrasound so the doctor can confirm dates and number to deliver.
Thank Goodness!!!! At 38, I just don't think I can handle another long and painful labor. And my labors are always MISERABLE!
6 comments:
Even my eyes are crossed!!
OMGosh - I am so crossing everything - oh, twins - WOWZERS!! You will be on pins and needles until the ultrasound!! Good grief!! So happy the B'Day party was a success - they are always sooo excited - I LOVE it!! Hmm, who's the kid here?? HeeHee!! You will have some awesome pic's to scrap??!!
Everything crossed. Consider yourself being lifted up. Even got the dogs crossing their paws. I'd get the canary to but he's curmudgeonly. What can I do?
WOW>>>>> double trouble......
I am an expert...... having had twins..... But my fingers are crossed! I would not wish twins on anyone, well maybe one mean lady in my ward.... HE HEE.
I cannot wait to her the news!!!
hear
Post a Comment