Friday, February 10, 2006

Drats!!!

I checked weather.com again. The chance of rain has dwindled to nothing. I guess I should have crossed my fingers harder. But thanks for all of your prayers and rain dances (Mary Fran....I want video LOL!)

I felt the need to change my header. And Maya's believe kit was just what I needed. I wanted the wings because I still feel as if I am cocooned and the wings represent what I am headed for.

Today is one of those blah days. I think I will just stay in bed all day. Of course...I do that alot lately.

4 comments:

ZeeLV said...

Rats! That means none for us. But I can't complain too much...we're having BEAUTIFUL weather and I've actually been able to be OUTSIDE in it! :) Ahhh, feel those endorphins!

janna said...

Sorry about the "NO rain" forcast.
But if you want you can come up to Idaho and Freeze with me in the -20' wind chill......

Love the new look. I changed my blog too

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't get some much needed rain - will keep hoping! LOVE LOVE your new header!! Get lots of rest!!

Anonymous said...

Oh drats! I was sure it would work for you.

Can't send you footage cause then when I become a Supermodel it'll show up on a tabloid and ruin my career. hahahaha