Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hoarding

Hi, my name is Dena...and I am a hoarder.

When I was a paper scrapper...I would buy papers and elements and everything that caught my eye. But I was most likely to hoard when I was feeling uncreative. I am doing it again. I keep getting more and more with the mistaken idea that at some point....SOMETHING will spark me. But I know better than this. More kits will not inspire me. Inspiration comes from within.

So how do we keep the pilot light from going out on our furnace of inspiration and creativity? And if it does go out....well, lets just say I am hunting everywhere for some matches to get the flame going again.

I wish I had some answers. I REALLY want to scrap. I have some lovely and untouched kits. Maya has been putting out some really incredible stuff lately. And I love all of it. But each time I sit down to do something with it, my mind goes blank.

So I am going to do what works for me in times like this. Scraplift, scraplift, scraplift!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, scraplifting is beter than no scrapping!! lol

Anonymous said...

I get that too. Bad. Just can't seem to find anything to inspire me. It'll come. Don't you worry.

Jo said...

Hey whatever works! I sure hear ya!