Sunday, February 26, 2006

Rested and Relaxed

I have managed to get a lot of sleep lately. It helps when one refuses to leave the bed :) The sleep was much needed and greatly appreciated. I have ignored the phone, left the kids to fend for themselves, and I ditched church today. I even managed to scrapbook a page today.
credits: inspired kit from the express yourself cd by Dawn & Ash

My kids are in Heaven. After 2 years without one, we have finally replaced our broken dishwasher. I got sick of dishes that didn't come out clean after 2 crappy dishwashers in a row. Barry got a really good one this time though. It has a built in disposal so all of the little floaties don't wash back up onto the dishes. I have never seen the sense of washing dishes twice, and with most dishwashers I have seen...that is exactly what you end up doing. The new dishwasher actually WASHES the dishes. This is a good thing.

Tomorrow...I go back to work. And as a preventative measure with the headaches, I have given in. I am drinking Diet Dr Pepper again. One a day, no more, as a purely preventative measure. The doctor says that one a day won't hurt me or the baby. My blood must be as thick as Mississippi mud due to the pregnancy, so I am going to get it flowing a little faster with some caffeine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how you scrapped that photo! Great colors and details!

Congrats on the new dishwasher. I so hear ya on that one. The one we bought (really quickly) for this house sucks. It takes forever to do a load and we're not really thrilled with the results when it finally does finish. Stoopid dishwasher people.

Glad you are getting your much needed rest and starting to come around. Enjoy that Dr Pepper!

ZeeLV said...

Hurray for sleep!!! :)

janna said...

Hi Dena,
My internet has been out for days...

Congrats on the new dishwasher!